Software Sales Associate (Full Time)
Accelerated Information Systems is a leading provider of world-class enterprise content management solutions. Our mission is to solve business challenges through the use of technology, expert consulting, and customized software solutions. We have a fantastic opportunity for ambitious and tenacious sales representatives who have the desire to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced environment! This is the ideal opportunity if you want to sell a software solution that makes a measurable impact on clients and is backed by a strong technology.
Ideal Candidates will possess the following:
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience
- Exceptional drive and understanding of the level of work it takes to build and maintain a quota-busting pipeline.
- A verifiable quota attainment track record
- A positive outlook and a clear focus on closing profitable business
- The primary task of our Software Sales Rep is selling our Laserfiche and SharePoint product suite. Those sales may take place via web conference or in-person. You’ll manage a dedicated book of prospects while working as a member of a sales team.
Specific Tasks Include:
- Following Accelerated Information Systems multi-stage sales process to convert initial leads into customers.
- Scheduling appointments to demo the solution.
- Funnel management – you will manage all aspects of your pipeline from prospect to subscriber.
- Advanced preparation for client presentations and demonstrations.
- Maintaining communications with prospects to help progress the sales cycle.
- Strong critical thinking skills and a results oriented drive.
- Staying up to date on ongoing new product features and the impact it will have on prospects and clients.
- Recording all sales activities and progress in CRM to effectively report back to the business.
- Creating quotes and proposals; responding to RFPs.
- Representing Accelerated Information Systems at conferences and trade shows.
- Meeting sales deadline and revenue expectations.
- The best sales executives are excellent communicators! The majority of your time will be spent selling to businesses over the phone, in person and/or online presentations; and following up with written communication. It’s crucial that you have top notch writing skills. Our fast paced environment requires strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to move quickly and efficiently.
- 1-2 years of inside sales experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and CRM.
- Prior successful and quantifiable experience in B2B sales (Financial Services, Higher Education, or Government experience a plus).
- Ability to adapt, create and customize sales materials and presentations for clients. Comfort and familiarity with WebEx/GoToMeeting presentations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starters who take initiative and have a sense of urgency in everything they do
- Have experience selling disruptive technology to senior executives
- Already know how to effectively manage a long sales cycle to a successful close
- Are creative in finding ways around sales barriers and converting opponents into champions
- Think strategically about their client’s business and avoid selling on a feature/function basis
- Exude confidence, engendering prospects to share their challenges openly
- Understand how to position against competitors to become the only viable option
- Are focused on delivering value throughout the life cycle of the customer relationship
Compensation: Base Salary (dependent on experience) plus commission