The Laserfiche You Love, Now in the Cloud
Laserfiche Cloud is a secure online document management system that requires minimal time to deploy and does not require any on-site infrastructure or IT support staff. Securely upload, view, and work with your content wherever you go, whether from a computer or on a mobile device.
Records management features in Laserfiche Cloud allow you to process records and record folders every step of its life cycle, through creation, retrieval, storage, and disposition.
- Define file plans and configure retention rules specific to your organization
- Access crucial information for individual records and folders in the Records tab.
- The life-cycle timeline displays the record’s history and disposition eligibility.
- Generate reports of records eligible for cutoff, disposition, and vital record review.
Capture: Physical or Electronic, Capture it All
Laserfiche Cloud offers many ways to capture information, allowing you to quickly store all the information your organization needs in one place, wherever you are, whether you’re archiving paper documents or storing files from your computer.
- Quick Adaption: Easily convert paper records to files in Laserfiche Cloud.
- Integrations: Capture information directly from third-party applications.
- Choose your Time: Import large numbers of files in bulk now or schedule the import for off-peak times.
- Work in Microsoft Online: Quickly save Microsoft Office documents into Laserfiche to work on them and quickly archive emails from Microsoft Outlook to capture information.
Laserfiche Forms allows organizations to create electronic fillable forms using a drag-and-drop interface for collecting and processing information.
- Easy to Design: Customize any form without complicated programming.
- Reduce Data Errors: Automatically pull data to prepopulate forms and designate required fields to eliminate incomplete information.
- Business Process Library: Over 100 out-of-the-box templates of process diagrams and forms.
- Identify Bottlenecks: Track exactly how long it takes to process each form and task.
Automating repeatable, day-to-day business tasks is a staple of operational success in the modern workplace.
- Accelerated Workflow: Complete tasks simultaneously with automated document routing and task notifications.
- Task Control: Easily reassign tasks if someone is out of office to improve the speed of completion.
- Improve Transparency: Evaluate employee workloads with process monitoring dashboards.
- Improve Accessibility: Complete tasks from both desktops and mobile devices, saving time and helping to reduce duplicate data entry by users in different locations.
Ensuring that your information is secure is a vital part of document management, Laserfiche offers many ways for you to protect your content.
- Audit Trail: Track all events that occur in the repository and automatically generate reports of user actions, document access and modifications
- Built-In Disaster Recovery: Perform system backups automatically without user intervention.
- DoD 5015.2-Certified Security: Control user actions and document access down to the metadata level from a streamlined administration account.
- Digital Signatures: Request signatures on documents directly from Laserfiche Cloud and e-signature integrations, such as DocuSign.
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
All Laserfiche Cloud systems are hosted on Amazon AWS for redundancy, security, and, scalability.
- Built-in Recovery: Back-up and disaster recovery services are included from AWS.
- Secure Environment: Run your business with the most flexible and secure cloud computing environment.
- Full Protection: Data centers and a network architected to protect your information, identities, applications, and devices.
- Compliance: Meet core security and compliance requirements, such as data locality, protection, and confidentiality.
Advantages of Laserfiche Cloud
- No upfront cost or need for hardware
- Tight security with multi-factor authentication
- Automatic software updates keeping you on the most up to date version
- No worrying about backup and disaster recovery
This limited-time offer includes up to 1,000 Full Users, 100 GB Storage, a Public Portal to publish public documents for those outside of your company, and a Forms Portal to automate forms for internal and external submission.
About Accelerated Information Systems
Accelerated Information Systems (AIS) is an award-winning professional services firm focused on solving business challenges with software solutions. AIS provides expert guidance, utilizing industry expertise and a strong technical skill set to design, implement, and support enterprise solutions.
AIS provides a full suite of professional services including consulting, solution design, implementation, technical support, data conversion, system integration, training, and project management.
Clients of AIS include State and Local Government, Colleges and Universities, Financial Services (Wealth Management, Investment Advisors, Broker-Dealers), Manufacturers, Not-for-Profit Organizations, TV and Media, and Multi-National Non-Governmental Organizations.
Founded in 2005, AIS is headquartered in New York and is also certified in multiple other states as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE). In addition to their status as a Platinum Certified Laserfiche Solution Provider and the 2019 Laserfiche Cloud Solution Provider of the Year, AIS is a Microsoft Cloud Silver Certified Partner.