Improving Citizen Services: Do More with Less
Governments continue to face growing pressure to provide constituents with high-quality public service despite the challenges of small budgets and limited staff. Laserfiche provides the tools to quickly respond to citizen requests saving time and allowing you to be able to focus on more pressing issues.
Laserfiche is a robust Content Services Platform solution, offering advanced modules for records management, electronic forms, process automation, and integration with other line of business applications. Easily and securely manage documents, capture content, build and use electronic forms, automate your business processes, access advanced reporting tools, and support compliance, all within one integrated solution.
Laserfiche minimizes manual, repetitive tasks with automation, offering both On-premises and Cloud-hosted deployments options. Government organizations choose Laserfiche to take a citizen-centric approach, positioning themselves to respond quickly to changes of needs, demographics and technology. Laserfiche has been used for over 30 years by thousands of government agencies worldwide.
- Automatically name, retain, transfer, and archive records to ensure compliance.
- Spend less time looking through file cabinets, records will automatically follow the appropriate retention schedule and notify you when ready for cutoff or destruction.
Streamline life-cycle management of business records with automatic enforcement of consistent, organization-wide records policies.
Improve Citizen Services
Laserfiche empowers government organizations to streamline business operations and improve citizen services. To keep up with the increased demand and expectations of high-quality service, governments need to implement secure solutions that allow them to work faster. Laserfiche helps municipalities ensure business continuity, increase response times and improve public services while staying transparent.
- Capture everything you need to preserve, in any format, across your entire organization
- Ensure continuity of operations by securing records and forms in one central repository
- Provide 24/7 secure access to documents and forms on computers, tablets, and mobile devices
- Protect citizen Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and other sensitive information
- Save paper, space, time and money with electronic document management.
Automate Collaborative Business Processes
Laserfiche Forms accelerate business processes by simplifying data collection and processing. Reclaim the significant amount of time spent on manual, repetitive tasks for employees to work on other projects. Laserfiche includes a collection of over 100 pre-built form and process templates out-of-the-box that are built to best practices from FOIL and FOIA Requests, Permitting, License Requests, HR, and Accounting, with more always being added.
Reimagine your paper forms with easy-to-design web forms. Laserfiche forms simplify both the paperwork and process of original paper forms. Ensure employees see the right information and perform the right task at the right time and allow citizens to obtain information and services quickly and securely from anywhere. Deploy automated Laserfiche processes with minimal time and cost investment.
- Send automatic notifications to responding staff of requests/submissions and the applicant stating the request has been received and will be responded to within a given period.
- Reporting features include audit trail for all actions and users, task overdue prediction, and more.
- Collect the exact information you need, in the precise format you require by eliminating manual data errors, incorrect or missing information with autofill and required fields.
Integrate with Primary Applications
Laserfiche allows organizations to easily integrate, centralize and streamline data and processes with core applications, allowing users to access content through any application. Enhance business applications already used for managing records, accounting and resource planning to improve processes. Laserfiche has confirmed integrations with Municity, PeopleSoft, ArcGIS, Tyler Technologies, Acela, QuickBooks, Microsoft, DocuSign, and more!
- Request signatures on documents directly from Laserfiche with e-signature integrations, such as DocuSign.
- Quickly integrate using Connector with line-of-business applications without programming.
- Pre-built integrations that help easily connect Laserfiche with core business applications, including Microsoft Office programs, multifunction devices, and popular cloud-based services including Microsoft 365, OneDrive® and Google Drive™.
Promote Transparency by Making Public Information Instantly Available to Citizens
Transparency encourages public trust and plays a critical role in public safety. Self-service is the key to scaling citizen services. Empower citizens to obtain the information or services they need from anywhere, at any time. Eliminate the limiting requirements of having them to travel to a government office or limiting their access to certain hours of the day.
- Make documents available to the public through read-only public portals with 24/7 online viewing access.
- Securely share sensitive documents with the public by easily applying redactions.
Allow citizens to quickly and easily access public documents and information on-demand.
Laserfiche offers a shared services model. Many organizations across industries choose to implement Laserfiche as an enterprise-wide shared service, instead of on a departmental basis. Implementing Laserfiche as a shared service minimizes support and maintenance costs while providing different opportunities such as sharing skillsets between organizations and ensuring standardized organization-wide policies and processes.
- Save costs through shared central support.
- Eliminate the need for maintaining separate systems for each individual department or organization.
- Strengthen and share practices across agencies, whether federal, state and local government.
This exclusive offer includes up to 1,000 Full Users, 100 GB Storage, a Public Portal to publish public documents for those outside of your company, and a Forms Portal to automate forms for internal and external submission.
About Accelerated Information Systems
Accelerated Information Systems (AIS) is an award-winning professional services firm focused on solving business challenges with software solutions. AIS provides expert guidance, utilizing industry expertise and a strong technical skill set to design, implement, and support enterprise solutions.
AIS provides a full suite of professional services including consulting, solution design, implementation, technical support, data conversion, system integration, training, and project management.
Clients of AIS include State and Local Government, Colleges and Universities, Financial Services (Wealth Management, Investment Advisors, Broker-Dealers), Manufacturers, Not-for-Profit Organizations, TV and Media, and Multi-National Non-Governmental Organizations.
Founded in 2005, AIS is headquartered in New York and is also certified in multiple other states as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE). In addition to their status as a Platinum Certified Laserfiche Solution Provider and the 2019 Laserfiche Cloud Solution Provider of the Year, AIS is a Microsoft Cloud Silver Certified Partner.