Modernize Your Campus
Colleges and Universities have chosen Laserfiche’s industry-leading solutions for more than three decades, easily integrating Laserfiche with core technologies including enterprise resource planning (ERP) and student information systems (SIS). Laserfiche is a campus-wide solution that enables institutions to run administrative and student-facing services more smoothly, quickly, and cost-effectively.
- Save operational costs.
- Drive administrative excellence.
- Provide quality student and faculty services.
- Provide timely services to students, faculty, staff, and regulators.
Protect Your Content, Maintain FERPA Compliance
Laserfiche helps institutions establish standards and security policies for student and faculty records campus wide. The many features and capabilities allow the ability to securely store and track information and design processes specialized to meet your institution’s needs, complying with FERPA, HIPAA and regional regulations.
- Implement DoD 5015.2- and VERS-Certified security to support compliance, control actions and access with folder, role, group and user-based security.
- Track all events that occur in the repository and automatically generate reports of user actions, document access and modifications with Laserfiche Audit Trail.
- Keep sensitive information secure by redacting documents and limit access to information of sensitive nature such as personal identifiable information (PII) that should not be accessible to others (SSN’s, Credit Card Numbers, etc).
Integrate Core Campus Applications
Enhance applications already used for managing student records, accounting and resource planning. Easily integrate, centralize and streamline data and processes with core applications like SIS, ERPs, and CRMs.
- Request signatures on documents directly from Laserfiche with e-signature integrations, such as DocuSign.
- Quickly integrate using Connector with line-of-business applications including Banner, Ethos, Colleague, PowerCampus, and Jenzabar, without programming.
- Pre-built integrations that help easily connect Laserfiche with core business applications, including Microsoft Office programs, multifunction devices, and popular cloud-based services including Microsoft OneDrive® and Google Drive™.
Provide Students and Staff with a Better Experience
Replace paper forms with electronic forms to create a seamless digital experience for prospective students, current students, staff and faculty. Simplify and run administrative and student-facing services to improve responsiveness.
- Reimagine paper forms with easy-to-design web forms that can be published on intranets or public websites. Dynamic sections guide users through completion.
- Eliminate manual data errors, incorrect or missing information with pre-filled information, populated dropdowns, and required fields.
- Collect the exact information you need, in the precise format with simple drag-and-drop activities to create and customize your forms.
Automate Repeatable Tasks, Focus on Student Services
Manage key processes by automating repeatable, day-to-day business tasks. Eliminate spreadsheets, emails and busywork by creating and managing custom workflows with Business Process Automation.
- Monitor progress and keep track of documents on where they are in the process, who is working on each document and automatically send notifications when documents are created, edited or deleted.
- Improve the speed of completion by easily reassigning tasks if someone is out of office and complete tasks simultaneously with automated document routing and task notifications.
- Mitigate the risk of noncompliance by standardizing business processes.
“Laserfiche made sense because one product could replace multiple products”
Managing Director, Records & Information Management
Don't Take Our Word, Take Theirs
Bergen Community College, a Run Smarter Award winner for implementing over 70+ forms and processes within their first year of using Laserfiche!
“Laserfiche made sense because one product could replace multiple products” – Nishika Gupta, Managing Director, Records & Information Management
Mercer County Community College, a public, community college in Mercer County, New Jersey.
MCCC chose to go with Laserfiche Cloud, converting data from Stellant. With Laserfiche Cloud, no hardware or IT team is necessary for set up or maintenance. Always staying up to date with automatic updates to provide students simpler and improved services.
Hunter College, a Run Smarter Award winner for automating their Grants Administration process.
“Faculty should be able to work on the proposal itself and not be inconvenienced with the administrative tasks of manually completing documents and gathering approvals that are needed for the proposal package.” – Carolynn Julien, Associate Director, Office of Research Administration
This exclusive offer includes up to 1,000 Full Users, 100 GB Storage, a Public Portal to publish public documents for those outside of your company, and a Forms Portal to automate forms for internal and external submission.
About Accelerated Information Systems
Accelerated Information Systems (AIS) is an award-winning professional services firm focused on solving business challenges with software solutions. AIS provides expert guidance, utilizing industry expertise and a strong technical skill set to design, implement, and support enterprise solutions.
AIS provides a full suite of professional services including consulting, solution design, implementation, technical support, data conversion, system integration, training, and project management.
Clients of AIS include State and Local Government, Colleges and Universities, Financial Services (Wealth Management, Investment Advisors, Broker-Dealers), Manufacturers, Not-for-Profit Organizations, TV and Media, and Multi-National Non-Governmental Organizations.
Founded in 2005, AIS is headquartered in New York and is also certified in multiple other states as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) and a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE). In addition to their status as a Platinum Certified Laserfiche Solution Provider and the 2019 Laserfiche Cloud Solution Provider of the Year, AIS is a Microsoft Cloud Silver Certified Partner.