From left to right: Zaheer Master – President of Accelerated Information Systems, Chris Wacker – CEO of Laserfiche, Sumera Wacker, and Elan Mendel – General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer of Commonwealth Foreign Exchange.
Laserfiche wins the “Document Management” Award within the “Technology Providers” category at the WealthManagement.com 2015 Industry Awards!
Laserfiche and Docupace were announced as the Finalists for the “Document Management” award within the “Technology Providers” category. Last night the winner was announced in New York City at the WealthManagement.com 2015 Industry Awards.
Organizations nominated for the “Document Management” award are recognized for their “Outstanding Contribution” based on the following criteria:
- A new product or platform, or an enhancement to an existing product or platform that enhances advisors’ ability to manage documents and drive operational efficiencies.
- Initiatives can include areas such as new cloud versions, mobile apps, process automation, compliance features, workflow tools, integrations with other systems, client portals, business intelligence, etc.
- Criteria include quantitative measures—such as specific feature set, usage, adoption, scope, scale, advisor survey scores, etc.—along with qualitative measures such as innovation, creativity, new methods of deployment, etc.
And the winner is…
— WealthManagement.com (@wealth_mgmt) September 24, 2015
See Laserfiche in action and discover its award-winning potential!
View the ThinkAdvisor webinar “Automation in Action: Onboard New Clients in One Hour” on-demand today and learn how Laserfiche can help your firm:
- Maximize advisors efficiency by automating manual driven processes such as new account document review and blotter processing
- Provide responsive services to clients with secure and accurate information on the go
- Speed up NIGO/IGO reviews while meeting SEC and FINRA compliance requirements